Musical Intervals Explained
An interval is the difference between two pitches formed by pairs of notes of a diatonic scale.
- What is a Diatonic Scale?
A Diatonic scale is an 8-note musical scale comprising five whole steps and two half steps for each octave.
- What are the most common intervals?
There are many possible intervals, although the most common are:
- \”Perfect\” Fourth = C to F
- \”Perfect\” Fifth = C to G
- \”Perfect\” Octave = C to C
This PDF document was taken from Alchemy Acappella
[gview file=\”http://learndash.local/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Intervals-PDF.pdf\” save=\”0\”]